Membership Terms and conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NOTICE TO MEMBERS
Do not sign this agreement before you have read it in its entirety. The member is entitled to a completed copy of this agreement. The member acknowledges that this document is an agreement and becomes legally binding upon its acceptance by Minx Hairdressing.
Any persons under the age of 18 must apply instore and have a parent or legal guardian present at time of application. The parent/legal guardian agrees to co-sign, along with the member and agrees to be bound by all terms and conditions of this agreement. Upon co-signing this agreement you automatically agree to make payment amends if the member is un-able to honor this agreement.
- Memberships are non-transferable and may not be shared.
- Weekly membership payments or if payed in full will not be refunded.
- Cancellation of weekly payment plans will incur a fee of $199.00
- Minx members are not to be mistaken for VIP clients, appointment days and times are subject to availability. We will endeavor to suit your needs to the best of our capabilities but nothing is a guarantee when it comes to appointments so please schedule ahead as often as possible. Please NOTE, Preferred stylists can not be guaranteed if you choose make last minute appointments.
- Membership service will be by appointment only No walk-ins.
- 3 & 6 month memberships will be charged as a total upfront cost, payment plans are only available on a 12 month membership.
- Minx Hairdressing reserves the right to change Salon policies, regulations, and pricing at any time upon providing reasonable notice.
- This is a membership is for unlimited services over the chosen membership term.
- Membership services include BLOW-DRYS, BASIC STYLING, IN-SALON CLEANSING SERVICES (shampoo + conditioner). Anything above and beyond these services will be an extra cost and will require extra booking times so please notify staff at time of booking if you wish to have a treatment or cut/colour also!
- All blow-dry’s include a cleansing service, if you would just like basic styling we recommend no cleansing service on the day of your appointment to help heat styling such as curling to last longer, if you have an event on the weekend and wish to have some styling done, we recommend coming in the day prior to your event day to have your hair cleansed or you will need to cleanse your hair at home the night before.
ZIP-PAY IS AVAILABLE FOR ALL MEMBERS WHO ARE APPROVED VIA ZIP-PAY. ZIP PAY IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR MEMBERS WHO CHOOSE A 3 OR 6 MONTH MEMBERSHIP. SALON PAY IS AVAILABLE FOR ALL MEMBERS WHO CHOOSE A WEEKLY PAYMENT PLAN. Salon Pay/Zip Pay applicants will incur a 4% surcharge on all payments.
FREEZING A MEMBERSHIP.
There may be times when a member may need to freeze their membership for a shot period of time, due to circumstantial reasons such as pregnancy, travel, illness etc.
When a membership is frozen, the member nor any other person is authorized to use the membership services. Memberships may be frozen for a minimum of 30 days and a maximum of 90 days.
If you are on a payment plan you must be a member for at least 30 days and made at least 4x membership payments in order to be eligible to freeze your account.
If you have made an upfront Membership payment in full, you are eligible to freeze your account at any time after 2 weeks of membership commencement.
Memberships may only be frozen once during your selected membership period, if you are on a payment plan your weekly payments will stop during the freeze period and then once the freeze period is over the weekly payments will return to the normal scheduled day on a weekly basis.
Your membership end date will be extended by the amount of time that the membership has been frozen for.
To initiate a freeze on your account please submit a written request to
Minx Hairdressing via E-Mail
TERMINATION OF PAYMENT PLAN (applicable only to payment plans).
A Written request notice is required to be submitted if at any time I decide to terminate my membership. All terminations will incur a cancellation fee of $199.00 which will be debited from the nominated account used for weekly payments. By signing this form
you understand that if your cancellation fee is dishonored this will automatically become a legal matter that will be dealt with accordingly.
To initiate a termination of membership please submit a written request to
Minx Hairdressing via E-Mail
DISCLAIMER AND WAVER OF LIABILITY
I have read and understand this waiver and have been fully informed of Minx Hairdressing membership terms and conditions. I understand that Minx Hairdressing is not responsible for any injury or loss of property of any person whilst they are on the premises or participating in any of Minx Hairdressing services. As a member I assume full responsibility for services received at Minx Hairdressing and shall indemnify Minx
Hairdressing, its affiliates, agents and employees against any and all liability arising from services rendered.